Getting help

How do I access the service?

There are a number of ways of being referred to Talking Changes. If you feel you could be suffering from a common mental health problem, you may wish to speak to your GP or a health professional for some more information. Following your discussion they may refer you to Talking Changes.  

Alternatively you can also contact us directly (self refer) by calling the Talking Changes team on 0191 333 3300

If you would prefer to receive therapy in a language other than English or require a signer please let your GP know upon referral or make Talking Changes aware if you refer yourself into the service.

We will then contact a local interpreter to arrange subsequent telephone or face to face treatment sessions.